Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update

 The Stochastic tells me that this might be the right time to go long. I feel confident about AGL and BIL,a little less so about AMS and even less so about IMP.Other indicators also confirm.Only my opinion as always. Do remember to ALWAYS  have your stop losses in place.I also have an index warrant on the TOPI although I bought this on Friday and cannot say if it is now too late to enter.

8pm  The market has turned choppy in America,so shorten those stop-losses on warrants.I still feel that the trend will be up over the next ten days,but obviously the Americans will only react and shares start climbing when positive reports start flowing again. see also   Advanced stock Trading Ideas

BVian's ACTIVE Stock and Share Trading Ideas: The Best One can do Now !

BVian's ACTIVE Stock and Share Trading Ideas: The Best One can do Now ! :   The best one can do now is hold onto sections of stocks ...